Political and Diplomatic Council
These programs are supervised by the National Centre fort Diplomatic Studies; which is an educational and training center established in 13/1/1992 to develop the diplomatic capabilities and skills.
The Centre belongs to the Sudanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and localized in Khartoum.
- Conducting research in various areas related to political, diplomatic and strategic fields.
- Carrying out and studies and specialized research work in African, Arabic and international issues.
- Enabling studying groups, to conduct specialized research.
- Gathering the outstanding studies and research in a unified manner, in order to assist decision makers to select the required material from an established references collection.
- Award of higher degrees to interested candidates.
- Supply of qualified scientific and specialized personnel in diplomatic, political and strategic work.
Programs Available by Research:
Programs Available by Courses: